10:38 PM

Can't Buy Me Love.

They say the best things in life are free.... Then again, they also said "you can give them to the birds and bees, I want money...that's what I want." But what if you could get free money? Here's today's deal.

Place an order of $50* or more and I will give you a $25 gift certificate.

That's $25 (money) for free (which means it's the best!).

So, give me a call at 818.245.0370, or email leahslemmons@marykay.com, to place your order. If you don't know what to get, visit my on-line store: www.marykay.com/leahslemmons, but remember, you have to place your order directly with me to get the deal.

As always, this deal ends when the next one begins, so call me quick.

Oh, and as Dolly Levi says, "Money, pardon the expression, is like manure. It's not worth a thing unless it's spread around, encouraging young things to grow.", so pass this along, I love your referrals ; )

*Orders must equal $50 before taxes to qualify for the free gift certificate.

0 comments: